MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Sopranos

Thread: The Sopranos
View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 01:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
Watched the first 3 episodes so far. A little on the slow side but we'll see what happens as I get into it. I want to get the first season done before Walking Dead comes out and to hell with everything else haha
Well it's not really an action packed show. It's wildly different to the standard build of a TV show like 24, LOST, Prison Break and the rest, the story arc is soo much more unpredictable and rewarding. There are also no real use of cliffhangers between episodes and seasons, they are there, but much more subtle. The real treat about wathcing The Sopranos is the interacting between the characters, you get really involved and invested in their lives and you are kinda forced to take sides, even though whoever you side with is a liar and a crook, and when the drama and the brutality happens (and it will, trust me), it hits you that much harder because you are so invested in the characters and that's the real payoff.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote