MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is tuf running thin?

View Single Post

Old 09-15-2012, 03:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
UFC86
Bantamweight

UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.UFC86 Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Will watch it later. Thing is they can't recruit top tiered fighters because for one it would be a bit unfair and on the other hand would they even want to join this. If they were good enough in the first place they'd already be in the UFC.

There lies the issue. They're recruiting up and coming fighters. I do agree many need more experience, but I think that's the whole premise of the show. To give these up and comers experience and a chance to make it big. To me it's like boot camp except on live tv.

They'll have to spice it up to make it more entertaining though. Also Roy and Carwin weren't the best picks. They should have utilized The Reems suspension time to film this vs Carwin maybe.
I think this post summarizes it well.
Expectations of this season though should be as was in season 1