MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 16 discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #18 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
Dana makes himself look like such a twat SO often.

"Horrifying, boring decision"

For having sat ringside every event he isn't very educated on the part of the sport where they actually fight.
He's a fight fan. He seees two dudes grappling with no damage happening and it annoys him. He wants to see the same exciting fights that we want to see. He's speaking his mind, and if he didn't enjoy the fight and found it boring, then so be it. Should we all have loved Kongo's last fight because it showed an array of grappling skills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
This may be the first season I skip. I can't recall being overly impressed by anyone, and the dramatics in the house have always left me rolling my eyes. I don't really see the 'entertainment value' in watching a few hicks get plastered and taking out their anger on inanimate objects. Too many unintelligent meatheads and far too little talent this season, imo.

Roy vs. Carwin itself I'll certainly tune in for.
I actually had an arguement with someone telling me that it doesnt have enough drama anymore lmao. I don't mind the drama because it lets me know the fighters. I like watching fights, but theres nothing better than actually knowing the fighters and having favourites based off of that. I want Vitor to beat Jones because Vitor is a legend and Jones is an ass. The drama kind of gives you some insight into the fighters and allows you to have favourites, but essentially it all boils down to the action inside the cage.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote