MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 11:55 AM   #1626 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
I think F2P is the future as well. As long as it doesn't become P2W when it comes down to endgame, i'm all for it. I have no problem on the games giving out better armour before the level cap though.

Part of me hates the MMO's with the payment system. You can pay with a credit card (which aren't much for use in Estonia) and debit cards (the ones we don't have in here) so it's easy to see why i'm so pro-f2p. Not that i'm cheap, i literally can't pay for some things that i want.
F2P may be the future for some games. But as for WoW which is still the mmo kingpin, it is a long way off and I still expect other games will come out over the years with a similar approach trying to knock it off as usual.

Sent from my iPad using VerticalSports

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote