MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silvas Nike deal goes global, GSP signs with NOS

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #21 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
This is great for the sport as a whole. Having some of the biggest brands in the world backing MMA athletes goes a long way to making them seem legit in some peoples eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bknmax View Post
Monster is better then nos
And Red Bull is better than monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post

Energy drinks do what exactly? They wake you up? Yes they do. But they also leave you feeling like you've eaten 7 pounds of sugar. Barely 30 minutes after drinking it you feel far more tired then when you drank the fecking thing... so you have another one... and another... and another... and death.
Really it isn't much different than drinking a large coffee. I have had good success with sugar free red bull in that you don't get the 30 minute sugar crash but the caffeine keeps you going for 4 hours. I will drink a sugar free red bull in place of a coffee when it is hot out and both seem to do the same thing to me, but I never have more than 1 of either in a day.