MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silvas Nike deal goes global, GSP signs with NOS

View Single Post

Old 09-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #53 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Now you're getting it!

McDonalds are the most popular burgers on the planet whilst tasting like sweet fermented sheeps asshole. You wouldn't bring them up if we we're talking about proper beef burgers would you?
"Proper", you sir are throwing out adjectives that you're ass can't cheque...or....some sort of cool pun......

But you wouldn't hear "McDonalds" and think "Burgers". You'd think a scary clown and being asked for fries with things. I mean "Burger Kind" would have been an effective analogy, but you've missed that exit and now you're on a one way track to...bad...analogyville.....I don't know, apparently I've been renting a house at bad analogyville myself.

Summary, COFFEE SUCKS!

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote