MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ******* What Are you Watching *******

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #184 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
That's HBO though. As is Sopranos, The Wire, Deadwood, Rome, Generation Kill, Oz, Six Feet Under, Game of Thrones, Curb Your Enthusiasm and Band of Brothers. Almost every great show under the sun is HBO. Mostly other shows pale in comparison so I'm not sure if I have anything to really recommend that's not HBO. Breaking Bad is a piece of art but you've seen that already. The Walking Dead I thought was absolute tripe, I seem to be in the minority but that's what I think.

I see The Office UK is on Netflix. That's definitely worth checking out if you haven't seen it.
Yeah, I wish netflix would get HBO shows. I have in fact seen the UK office and I loved it, hated the american version and hate it even more that people think it's the other way around.

Anyone watch Weeds? I wish dexter was on netflix in the states, it was in Canada and I got caught up in like the middle of the second season before I left, so now I hate life.