MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jones says specialized training partners not needed for UFC 152 clash with Belfort

View Single Post

Old 09-18-2012, 08:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
you guys are so oblivious i swear lol.

Every fighter is unique. EVERY ONE OF THEM. You study their faints, the combos they use, their tendencies, their movement, what they are vulnerable to in certain positions. All of those things add up to ONE fighter and ONE game plan.

There is no "hes a wrestler/a power puncher and so is that guy so they are interchangeable." Not even close. The only real similarities a fighter can have are his stance, his takedown techniques, and his power hand.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote