MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My humble opinion on the ufc

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 03:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I once dislocated my patella playing competitive ping pong. It's a rough sport, man.

And yeah, the UFC looks like a bunch of bullies and hillbillies beating each other up. Boxing is the same. It would be different if MMA was a team sport but it's not. Just look at Tyson. Nowadays he seems like a nice (badass) guy you'd like to share a beer with. Remember what he was like when he was still knocking dudes out for a living? He was an asshole. Why? Because being an asshole gets people interested in you. Sure, you can be the nice guy all the time and have respect and all that other boring stuff that nobody cares about but there are few who pull it off in the long run. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it comes with the sport and you can't change it unless you don't interview these guys (which is unrealistic because these guys sell all the PPVs).
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote