MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Manny Pacquiao, Juan Manuel Marquez both craving KO win in fourth meeting

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Light Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By All
Manny's still my favourite boxer of all time, but it's hard these days. I get that he's picking the hardest opponent's possible, but the matches just aren't entertaining. He has a style that he works against and one where he struggles, and he can't make it a good fight when his opponent won't engage.

Anyways, thinking of boxing actually gets me down these days. I went from being boxing's number 1 fan to hating it in the space of a year. The inability to make fights, the shit fans, the politics. It eventually got to me.

That being said, not a chance in hell will I be missing Ricky put Mitchell in his place this weekend. The first fight I'll have went to since Ricky faught Katsidis.

WAR BURNS!

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote