MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stann Not Sold That Bisping Will Stand With Him

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2012, 08:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Super Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmjrv View Post
this is just wrong, Stann and A.Silva are the only guys to TKO Leben.. he is not a 50/50 KO or be KO'd kind of guy. what that fight proved is that Stan has massive power and is a technically sound striker through and through even when his opponent makes it a brawl...

Bisping may be a better striker than Stann but he is not so much better that he is never going to get hit. with that kind of power and Bispings cabbage patch chin, it doesn't look too good for the count if he keeps it standing.
Leben fights like Wanderlei Silva. He comes forward and if his opponent comes forward, one of them are going out. Leben hasn't had too many of these opponents and no one wants to stand with the guy. I don't even think Stann did, but Leben got right in there with the dirty boxing right off the bat. Stann caught him in the 50/50 exchange and ended him. Not that impressive at all to me, and imo what Bisping did in dismantling Lebem was MUCH more impressive than locking horns with the bull.

And why does Bisping have a bad chin? That is literally the stupidest thing I've read in a long time. What? Because Hendo Koed him? I'm pretty sure they don't call it the "H-Bomb" because his striking isn't up to par smh. Ridiculous comment.

Regardless, I think Bisping will avoid the one dimentional attacks of Stann and keep the fight standing, picking him off and avoiding most of the trouble, but you never know. Stann only has a punchers chance to me.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote