MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 05:55 AM   #1630 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is UntouchableRauno Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
Who else plays WoW? Might consider transferring my chars around if i can find a nice guild with raid times i can do.
Hit is our biggest WoW player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Marvel Heroes - Thanks for that man, I'd never even heard of it. Sounds pretty sweet. Signed up!
I don't know how i feel about playing with the Marvel own characters and the inability of creating a character. Superheros are unique and would just feel weird to see 20 Spidermans all in the same place. Not to mention the armor could be limited because of that. I heard it's supposed to be similar to Diablo 3. Also, i love the same thing i don't like. There are way too many awesome Marvel heroes, i wouldn't know who to choose.

Started chasing PVP gear in DC last night. SO much easier to get than the PVE gear.