MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Listening?

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #3293 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Megaweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
RA is good and that verse is great but best lyricism ever.. I can't agree. Haile Selassie Karate by Pharaohe Monch is the best IMO, it goes over the heads of most that listen though.
I was never a big fan of complexity. I listen to Lupe Fiasco and I'm like "I don't get it, congratulations...". I was always more into straight storytelling and combining it with lyricism.

And for the record I will get one of my hardcore gangster homies to stab anyone posting MMA's shit

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote