MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz' main card set, tickets on sale Oct. 5

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Can't believe I'm actually saying this but.....

WAR DIAZ!

I can't believe I'd ever root for a Diaz bro to hand someone there ass but that day has come, I can't stand Ben Henderson and I really hope Nate owns him and then stops him in brutal fashion.

I like the Shogun/Gus fight but Shogun looked bad in the Vera fight, Gus may only have a 76 inch reach with the arms but his legs are pretty long and I think he'll mix it up and beat Shogun up. Shogun could always stop him though.

And I can't wait to see BJ back, I hope he stomps Rory but 170 isn't his ideal weight.

Don't know why Swick/Brown is on the card, I'm happy Swick got over his injuries/illness but this guy isn't a contender at 170 and neither is Brown. Siver/Yagin and even Johnson/Schaub would have been a better fight but I guess it'll be entertaining and the main three fights are sick anyway.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote