MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs. Diaz' main card set, tickets on sale Oct. 5

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 04:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
prolyfic
Bantamweight

prolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level nowprolyfic is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apetimberlake View Post
-- I never understood how fighters put so much faith in Jesus after a fight.

"Thank you Jesus for allowing me to "Ground and Pound" this mans face into oblivion." -- Amen
Its faith before and after the fight. They don't usually pray to win as such. Just to come out without being hurt and to perform to the best of their ability. Its a sport and competitive combat, its not supposed to be about wanting to injury or really hurt someone.

Don't understand the hate towards Ben. He didn't make the decision and what was he supposed to do say he tthought he lost...HE DIDNT, I didnt think he did either. It could have gone either way and you can't be mad at that. Be mad at Frankie for being incapable of finishing fights, save a gassed out Grey Maynard.
and mind of my mind,
two of a kind but one won't survive,
my images reflect in the enemies eye,
and his images reflect in mine the same time

MosDef " I against I"
prolyfic is offline   Reply With Quote