MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is slipping allowed/ taught in Muay Thai? Also how do you slip properly?

View Single Post

Old 09-20-2012, 11:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin View Post
Hahaha thanks man! You prob won't see me in Bellator for a while, but hopefully one day. My manager does have some contacts with them...

That aside, I'm slated to have my pro debut November 10th. I should be more active from now on too, since I can't compete as an amateur anymore. It will remove the temptation to take 6 months off from MMA to have a few boxing matches and whatnot.

MMA forum is my first forum ever. Even though I'm not very active anymore, I still feel very connected. I'll be sure to post videos of my debut.

Also -- Curious1, let me know how you're doing pulling it off in sparring!
Curious, at one point do you make that transition from amateur to pro. ONE FC might be a good option. Or you can jump right into the shark tank. Jeremy/Kamikaze from here fought in Bellator. Did pretty good, but he fought against a veteran BJJ/wrestler who was way bigger.

It's amazing how much of a leap it is from the mid tiered organizations into the UFC.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote