MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 12:10 AM   #23358 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Finally nearing coordination of substitute teaching and my primary job. Even with slightly reducing hours at my primary job, I can still only teach 1-2 days a week, at least while my department is still short-staffed.

I am still the primary caregiver for the new pug puppy, although he is supposedly the swplet's dog. They don't get that having a puppy means that sometimes you have to get off your ass and take it out or feed it whether you want to or not.

Two of the guys from my gym are fighting on Saturday and training with what's his butt Dent. They're all emotional because they're cutting weight, lolz.

Sig Credit to Toxic