MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Because everyone needs another Bones interview. Talks about punching DFW in the face.

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 02:53 AM   #22 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellholming View Post
video doesn't work.

punch him and you're out on your ass, sonny.
Yeah right, the day dana lets a fighter leave the ufc while on top is the day the likes of bellator finally get their chance to make it big.

Dana has never let a fighter get out as a winning champ. At that point hes the best in the world and people would pay good money to see him fight no matter where he fought.

Look how much trouble a single guy in fedor was for them until he lost. If affliction wasnt so poorly managed it would have given ufc big problems. I myself bought a ppv or two and i know they sold quite well.

Not to mention it can have a chain effect on fighters leaving to fight the best giy instead of the "champ" that was handily smashed by him. like sylvia and arlovski. Dana got lucky and they unlucky with a noob operation like affliction. A genuine org like bellator could grow into a viable threat if this happened.

Needless to say it wont, not as long as bones is running through the division
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote