MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Because everyone needs another Bones interview. Talks about punching DFW in the face.

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 05:56 AM   #27 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSoojooko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumo View Post
Not at all. You don't have a concept of how emotions are shown through peoples faces. Research a little and then watch the video and try again He was 100% sincere when he said Vitor was tough and difficult and a legend, his face shows it completely.

Now at the end, if you would like a tip, when the reporter asks about Dana? Notice Jones eyebrows move to the center? He's angry at Dana and wasn't lieing when he said he wanted to hit him in the face, he probably does but obviously isn't going too. Hell I'd do the same if my boss threw me under the bus like that.
Research? Dude, I'm 41. I've had enough interactions with human beings. That's my research.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote