MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 08:36 AM   #23372 (permalink)
Hawndo
Sleepy

Hawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Just got back to work.

Had to go to the funeral of my sisters ex fiance, her childrens dad this morning. He was 29. died a week or so ago from what looks to be an accidental overdose.

Sobering experience burying someone younger than you, that's for sure.
That's rough man, sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers out to your sis and her family!

Just woke up, hit the weights pretty hard last night to develop my neck and back to help with the healing. Was in so much pain afterwards I had to sleep on my floor. Guess I wasn't as healthy as I thought. This is honestly so depressing.

Least I'm on weight for starting a fight camp again as soon as I can. Walking around at my fight weight now so got room to bulk up.

Thanks to Leakler for the sig