MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #23383 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
One of those nights where you **** one of your good friends and one of those mornings where she texts you and says "Sorry i know this is awkward, but did we do anything last night? I cant remember much"..

Lucky for me she sent me a text that said "come **** me"... followed by another text 30 seconds later, "now", so she cant say i took advantage of her =)

EDIT : SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT. JUST REMEMBER NO CONDOM

OH MY GOD. ASLBDASJFBASF"SAK:BSA F"KFNAS"IFSAB@OUJSNFIWO

Facepalming. Literally. F************************************************* ***************************************
My thoughts are with you. (seriously)