MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My humble opinion on the ufc

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 06:30 PM   #64 (permalink)
HadouKEN
MMA Fanatic

HadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For GreatnessHadouKEN Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
I do...if his original trainer was around. Cus taught em everything. The whole "peek a boo" strategy and to instill fear into his opponents. That was to bolster his confidence.

It's only a matter of time before he gets in and hooks their body. He might not reach their face, but he'll give them internal bleeding. He lost too much time when he went away + loss his trainer and support group. Imagine all of the current champs without their trainers. They'd be at a disadvantage.

Lewis got flash KOed by Hasim so it can be done. Foreman would have been helluve entertaining as he could take a ton of punishment. Love the Foreman grill!
George Foreman would have crushed Tyson I think. Very bad match up for Mike. Other than that I agree with you.
HadouKEN is offline   Reply With Quote