MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TV: Where to watch TUF16 and TUF Smashes in the UK

View Single Post

Old 09-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
Heavyweight

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Fuking ESPN. Once again they mess shit up. I go to watch Ultimate Fighter now, 12am is when it starts. I'm up early tommorow so I was watching that and going to bed. I click on...MMA Live. For some reason it's only early, over the TUF spot, so basically it's a case of recording everything that's on throughout the night and hoping one is TUF. This happens with half of the events too. During the Silva/Franklin and Maynard/Guida fights, they all cut off half way through. About 40% of the time my MMA Live recording is replaced by some american football overtime. You'd think they could get a tech guy to stand by and keep an eye out for shit like this wouldnt you?

Screw it...1channel it is.

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote