MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #23401 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
I'm working on a quiz I'm gonna present to some friends of mine this christmas. One of the sections of the quiz is gonna be film quotes, I give the quotes and you have to name the film. The difficulty will be varying, from relatively easy warmup ones like "English mother****er, do you speak it?", "Hasta la vista, baby" and so forth, to some really obscure, under the radar type stuff that is difficult, but still possible to get. Anyone have any suggestions for this? I'm in the first place looking for moderate to hard ones, easy ones are easy to think of.

Oh, the participants are early-to-mid 20's guys.