MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2012, 02:41 PM   #23403 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
I wouldn't say they are movie buffs by any stretch of the imagination, I'd say they would be slightly better than your average person for this game, but not by much. "You talkin' to me?" they would get pretty handidly I'm sure. The Pirates one is excellent though, really liked that one. Well known movie, well known scene, yet it's not a catch phrase per se, I knew I had heard it but I had to think for a good 30 seconds. Thinking I'm gonna put that one in for sure. The other one I have no chance. If you wouldn't mind put the answers aswell, I'm not that much of a movie buff myself.

Keep them coming.

I've gotta spread before I can give you some rep love, Life