MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My humble opinion on the ufc

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #66 (permalink)
michelangelo
Lightweight

michelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to beholdmichelangelo is a splendid one to behold
The UFC is never going to reach as wide of an audience as the nfl, much less mlb or the nba.

The pay is god awful, and the training regimen freakishly difficult.

The best athletes will always gravitate towards the most glamorous, highest reward sports, which are the team sports.

The UFC has tried a large variety of cable and network venues to air it's fights, and ratings have barely registered.

Zuffa is a huge sources of revenue for Dana and the Fertittas, and for maybe 15-20 fighters. For all the other fighters, they're making walmart assistant manager money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendo View Post
sorry for my english

Do you think the ufc is going backward in longterm with the way they promote the sports. Imo Dana white is not the right guys to birng the sports of MMA in the promised land. I like the man is blog are very fun to watch but i think he take stuff way to personel he swear a lot I almost feel he promote bad behabvior among is fighter to create drama and sell ticket .

I remember back in the day UFC was trying to compete against the WWF ( yeah back in the day it was called like that). IS it really the sport that sports that u really want to compete againts or first class sports like the nfl.

The ufc need to step up there game and act like a first class compagny. fighter like JDS GSP edgar brian stann are the best type of fighter to elevate the sports to higher ground.
michelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote