MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What did you think of Joseph Benadivez/Demitrious Johnson? POLL INCLUDED

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 01:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
evzbc
Bantamweight

evzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level nowevzbc is on another level now
The 4th round was good, but overall for me, I just didn't really care.

People enjoy watching larger than life / freak athletes battle. And although these guys are fantastic athletes, you just don't seem to get the BONE-CRUSHING ACTION that you do with the bigger guys.

The 145 belt is OK, but really it's all the classes over that which are the most exciting for me.

But back to your original point... as someone who is a fan of the sport but not a super fan. I watched and enjoyed the fight but, probably won't remember it. I felt the booes were justified to the drunk adrenaline junkies (not that I condone boo'ing, but I get why they booed).
evzbc is offline   Reply With Quote