MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What did you think of Joseph Benadivez/Demitrious Johnson? POLL INCLUDED

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 01:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Freaking awesome fight. This is coming from someone who is far less interested in seeing the really small guys fight. I cant help it, I always get excited to see the big boys fight. It probably has something to do with the fact that i'm a big guy and my wife has like 3 inches and 20 pounds on these guys, but I just do not get as excited to see the little guys go at it as I do the big guys.

That being said, this was an amazing fight. The technique, speed, and overall excitement that the fight produced was the second best on the card (the near submission of Jones being the most exciting moment in my opinion).

The fourth round was just amazing. My wife, who actually doesn't follow much mma, commented "i bet these guys would be even more exciting on the ground". As soon as the fourth hit and the scrambles ensued I knew she was right. That round was off the hook. Great fight.