Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

152 is done with, we all know what's next! (Bandwagon inside)

7K views 70 replies 33 participants last post by  Killz 
#1 ·

So who's with me?!!!

Anyone believe in long-shots? :D

See less See more
#2 ·
I do but i think Anderson is too much of a pro not to take bonnar seriously, which should be enough

Be nice if he pushes him abit though. also he doesnt have to do to much to avoid being one of andersons easiest fights

thats probably an interesting question. rather than who has done the best, who has done the worst - and in what order

probly

1 forrest
2 leben
3 irving
4 okami
5 vitor

i guess you could say leites aswell but atleast he lasted longer

#25 ·
Bonnar has really underrated BJJ imo. If he uses the Chael Sonnen game plan in taking Andy down, he may actually be able to pass his guard into side control and go for a kimura or a head and arm triangle.

It's really not out of the realm of possibility.

That being said if I had to put money on it I'd say Andy by TKO round 2.

I've always thought Bonnar looked liked Nicolas Cage.

Now I know their acting skills are on par too!

#16 ·
Three things.

3.) When Anderson is put to the test he delivers.
2.) At LHW Anderson does NOT mess around. Of course there has only been two fights, but each were finished in the first round against durable opponents.
1.) As my favorite fighter I expect a stellar fight from both in his home country.

#31 ·
I am fairly sure that Silva will destroy Bonnar. But..., this fight could be interesting in that Bonnar will attack. However, Bonnar's aggression will be the end of him.

On a side note; I think it's funny that when absolutely any other fighter moves up in weight, every single person says that's his biggest challenge ever. When Silva moves up, every single person assumes it will be a cakewalk for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.