MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What did you think of Joseph Benadivez/Demitrious Johnson? POLL INCLUDED

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 10:16 AM   #52 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
The general consensus among those who did not enjoy the fight seems to be that they didn't feel like there was a chance of the fight being ended which is crazy when you consider that both guys have managed to finish over 50% of there fights. I get the feeling that those who did not enjoy it wrote it off as midgets dancing with no chance of a finish before the fight and I doubt any of the people who didn't enjoy it actually watched it with an open mind.

Either way despite getting called out in the official thread for saying it was a great fight I feel the poll vindicates my opinion.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote