MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What did you think of Joseph Benadivez/Demitrious Johnson? POLL INCLUDED

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #54 (permalink)
Ryan1522
Featherweight

Ryan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of KnowledgeRyan1522 Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I was there and I have to say I was bored out of my tree watching the fight. Call me a non-MMA fan but I have zero interest in watching 125lbers fight. I said to my gf and the guy beside me that this was going to be 25 minutes of boredom before it started and I was right.

There was some good action in the fourth, but two fights broke out in my section during the fight and everyone agreed they were more entertaining.

The worst fight of the night was Hamill vs Hollett. Absolutely atrocious. Dana should start handing out penalties to WFOTN (worst fight of the night) so you lose 25 percent of your purse or something. It was an atrocity.

When I originally found out Penn and MacDonald was scrapped and that Johnson-Benavidez was the main event I thought the card was laughable.

I'm definitely biased though in that I enjoy watching bigger, more physically imposing fighters compete.

Naturally when Jones was added to the card I went to kijiji to get some tickets.

Edson Barboza
Jose Aldo
Anderson Silva
Nate Diaz
Donald Cerrone
Jon Jones
Gabriel Gonzaga
Brandon Thatch

2014 Superfight Advocate

Jones vs Silva
Ryan1522 is offline   Reply With Quote