MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping the only choice for Anderson Silva?

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 03:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocket44 View Post
and it will mean nothing, because anderson will still walk away with the title for some reason.

This seems so strange to me -- they are fighting in Brazil, and Anderson can't 'lose', in the sense that his title isn't on the line.

When is the last time a UFC champion fought, but it wasn't for the title (not because of somebody missing weight)? Just out of curiousity.

This whole card just reeks of brazilian favouritism when I look at the match ups.
discuss it in one of the threads about Bonnar/Silva as this is old news.

I say if Anderson is wanting to fight early next year then put in Bisping, if not weidman/bisping is a logical match up.

Is Belcher injured? Either way, I think he is a fight or 2 away from a shot as well.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote