MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Michael Bisping the only choice for Anderson Silva?

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 03:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocket44 View Post
Ohhhh - Anderson "stepped up" to fight Bonnar on short notice. You say that like he's the savior of the card or something.

As much as I've enjoyed watching Bonnar, and he's put on some very memorable fights, he's getting to the "washed up" phase of his carrer. Maybe that wording is a bit harsh -- but I don't need to even look at the betting lines and my guess is that Anderson is a 15 to 20 to 1 favourite.

This is the biggest mis-matched main event since Couture / Toney. It's not even going to be a fight, and anyone who actually believes that Bonnar has a punchers chance is out of their god-damn mind. There's no polite way to say it.
Take this discussion to one of the Bonnar/Silva threads. I won't ask again.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo Carlos Condit Hector Lombard Edson Barboza Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote