MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What did you think of Joseph Benadivez/Demitrious Johnson? POLL INCLUDED

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #60 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I can't see the poll on my phone but the numbers of people who likes it vs those who were indifferent or disliked it were about 4-1 this morning

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
Your stance was that most here would see the fight as great. Here's your original statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
I think most people here would agree that was an awesome fight.
17 - Great
16 - Good
26 - Indifferent or not exciting
3 - Bad

That is 45 to 17 on people not seeing it as a great fight. That is about a 2.5 to 1 ratio against your original statement. Even if you count the good as agreeing with your FOTY stance - which you shouldn't since most are in heavy agreement that Dunham/Grant was FOTN - that would put it at 33 to 29. Which is just slightly above a 1 to 1 ratio.

Numbers don't lie.