MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Honest question why have UFC fans not taken to

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
While I do enjoy his fights - Jones has drawn a lot of negative attention to himself lately, starting with his DUI and ending with the cancellation of UFC 151 (Not saying he's solely to blame, but he was a part of the whole deal)
For me the DUI was a huge piss-off.

The UFC tried to sell him as some angel, god-boy when he stopped a thief before his UFC 128 fight (there's actual video segment on UFC.ca called "Jon Jones: To Catch a Thief").

Where's the video segement called "Jon Jones: How to get a DUI"?

Of course I wouldn't expect anything more from the UFC than to hype their champion up the first chance they get, and bury any negative press about him.

I don't care about the cancellation of UFC 151, but I'm sure the people who thought they were going to see a UFC event were pissed. I personally can't blame a fighter for not accepting a fight on short notice. Great if they do, but to hate on him for it isn't right to me.

I just don't like him cause I think he's a cocky douche.
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote