MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 08:05 PM   #1666 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I'm pretty bored with gaming right now as... well, there's just no games to play for me. I stooped so low as to buy BF3 on PC for 10 bucks as it was on sale and I just can't get into it (not a straight FPS fan normally). Graphics are sick running it at max though.

Dishonored comes out in like two weeks, that game should be pretty fun. I'm thinking about maybe trying to get sucked back into the world of New Vegas or Fallout 3 again, I don't know.

It sucks cause I use games as a nice free time killer outside of a few other hobbies that I can't do right now, and I just feel BORED.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote