MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Honest question why have UFC fans not taken to

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 09:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
[quote=Kreed;1629948]But dont u see some of these qualities make him one of the only truly intriguing MMA personalities today? an MMA "champion" thats a freak of nature on top of his game making his mark and maiming names.Yet you refuse to to witness such accomplishments? because u dont like his off octagon demeanor? "are u a fan of mixed martial arts"john dodson isnt a champion I am sure if he was your stance would miraculously waver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
fair enough but if edgar and benny were champs i am sure the mma populace would be more accommodating His ppv buys and fabnoy bandwagon say otherwise
Looks like u have uncovered something I overlooked.Anderson silva is suffering the same fate as all the champions I mentioned in my first post.Here is a guy that fights excitingly and rarely ever under performs yet hes starving for fans? how does that work?and yet this never hurt Matt Hughes fan base
I agree with whats in bold but disagree with the rest.Superman is a generational thing hes only being spat out by this generation..Yesterdays generation lovd his ass
Why would my stance change on Dodson? As a fan, wouldn't I be happy if he won the belt?
LL is offline   Reply With Quote