MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Honest question why have UFC fans not taken to

View Single Post

Old 09-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #25 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreed View Post
Looks like u have uncovered something I overlooked.Anderson silva is suffering the same fate as all the champions I mentioned in my first post.Here is a guy that fights excitingly and rarely ever under performs yet hes starving for fans? how does that work?and yet this never hurt Matt Hughes fan base
I agree with whats in bold but disagree with the rest.Superman is a generational thing hes only being spat out by this generation..Yesterdays generation lovd his ass
Anderson Silva has been hurt because of a lack legitimately threatening challengers and his horrendous fights with Leites and Maia. Anderson is absolutley loved but because of his dominance he needs a stronger dance partner to make people believe he can lose.

Never hurt Matt Hughes fan base? When was Hughes so beloved? The guy was never really popular and drew poor numbers in his day.

Henderson may not draw PPV's but nobody under WW besides BJ Penn ever has.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote