MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 152: Michael Bisping vs Brian Stann

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 04:48 AM   #27 (permalink)
MMAROLLER
MMA Fanatic

MMAROLLER has a little shameless behaviour in the past
This fight went exactly like I knew it would, easy win for Bisping.

Should of been 30-27 aside from that one first round late punch Stann had nothing on him the entire fight, cant see how one punch that did not even credit a knock down turned the judges score cards in favor of Stann, not when Bisping out punched, out moved, showed greater control in the clinch been the one holding Stann up against the cage and working better striking both within the clinch and from range the entire round.

Just goes to show how hard Bisping has to work to take the points against an American in an American promotion, he cant afford to just do enough to edge the round like he did in the first, instead he need complete indisputable domination like he got in the last two rounds in order to get the decisions.

Great win tho he still bossed the fight, Stann is over hyped and over rated largely due to his past Military career, if this was a fight to decide the next No.1 contender, which I hope it was, then Stann did not really deserve that chance, in my opinion Belcher deserved to be in there with Bisping more but hype influence in the raking system is the main reason why Boxing is still both the more credible and more popular combat sport.
MMAROLLER is offline   Reply With Quote