MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What did you think of Joseph Benadivez/Demitrious Johnson? POLL INCLUDED

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 11:11 AM   #106 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
Honestly, people still don't really care about anything below 170. Penn was really the only exception for LW. People like Sanchez and Guida, but they aren't really money makers. Have you seen the buyrates lately? Rampage/Hamill with a SCRAPPED MAIN EVENT did way more than the PPV that had BOTH the Featherweight and Lightweight title fights (last October). Edgar/Bendo 2 was the lowest buyrate in years. Nobody really does care about anything below 170 to be honest.
Ah, I cant agree with that. In my opinion the lightweight division is probably one of the most popular divisions.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote