MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What did you think of Joseph Benadivez/Demitrious Johnson? POLL INCLUDED

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 11:52 AM   #110 (permalink)
demoman993
Featherweight

demoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level nowdemoman993 is on another level now
I'm not sure if its lack of familiarity or that I just enjoy the heavier weight classes more but I don't really enjoy the lower weight classes at all. Don't get me wrong, these guys obviously have a ton of skills and a lot of heart but it just doesn't do it for me.

I'll come off sounding hypocritical because I love to watch technical battles that go back and forth but I just don't get that excitement level with the small guys that I do when two 205lb dudes are swinging for the fences, going after subs and leaving it all out there. I know lots of people will disagree with me but that's just the feeling I get when they fight. For me HW, LHW, MW and WW are really the only weight classes that I really consider draws, anything else to me at this point are fillers. I wouldn't be sinking my money into LW, BW, FW Pay per view cards that are headlined by those weight classes. I know that sounds bad but it is what it is, either you're excited by it or you're not. I'm not.