MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Honest question why have UFC fans not taken to

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #48 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Ignorance...

A lot of people see it this way because Sonnen is always like this where Jones tried so hard to be someone he wasn't. He was arrogant, but he tried to make it seem as if he was the nicest person in the world. He also says things that just show that he really does put himself on a pedestal.

It is quite different when someone actually passes away from it. Do you seriously think everyone white person just gets a free DUI pass? Do you seriously think no black person has been mourned greatly after killing himself in a drunken crash?

This is the worst comment in your whole rant or whatever you want to call it. Dana White and Don King being compared is ridiculous.

Edgar/Bendo was very close....Rampage was limping around the octagon after the Forrest fight. Edgar/Bendo was closer by a long shot.

And Frankie Edgar's ppv rate was the highest evar bc he was white. Give me a break.

Rashad is hated by a lot of people because of his arrogance. The way he walks and talks and even the way he fights just looks cocky. (I am a Rashad fan)

You are just babbling nonsense at this point.

What?

All done in this thread.
I'm 99% sure he was being sarcastic because the OP is often called out for making racist comments/threads/baiting others about the subject.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote