MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Honest question why have UFC fans not taken to

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 08:56 PM   #68 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Where did I call for him to be hung? I even said I don't hate Jon Jones. Not even close. I think less of him for drinking and driving, and I'm entitled to that. I don't hate him. I just don't have full respect for him personally. As a fighter, however, he's fantastic and I have nothing but praise for his fighting abilities.

And agreed - Chris Benoit was one of the greatest to ever lace up a pair of boots. I have nothing but respect for Chris Benoit the wrestler. That said, I don't know that I could say the same of the Chris Benoit who strangled his own son.

To each his own.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote