MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 11:51 PM   #23442 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Got my work hours reduced a little from about 35 to 25-30 because I want to start subbing when that picks up. School has only been in session for 3 weeks here so it's still pretty slow.

I forgot whether or not I mentioned that the swplets have a 4-month-old pug puppy that they adore, but guess who does all the not fun work.

It got cold quick and because it's still soccer season, all my UAs are growing legs and walking off on their own. Small swplet got a screaming yellow goalie shirt that she loves. When the season is over I hope to wear it to be a soccer hooligan at Halloween if the Mary Katherine Gallagher thing I want to do every year doesn't work out.......and it won't because everybody we know is too lame to have a big H-ween party.

Sig Credit to Toxic