MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 01:25 AM   #23445 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
A police officer here walked into the courthouse and shot himself in the head. All I can assume is someone farted in the courthouse, he smelled it and was like WTF and shot himself cause it was so bad.

I'm about to grub on some leftover pizza and do some important research involving watching variations of Gangnam Style on YouTube and playing more Black Mesa, maybe.
Never underestimate the lethal power of a disgusting fart. You never know what dreadful and convoluted routes it may take to fulfill its evil purpose. This is one of the reasons that I avoid the local wal-mart as much as possible.

You're going to wind up with about 6-8 PSY songs in your iPod and feel ashamed for liking them so much. Don't. You have a lot of company.

I want to go to bed and go to nogi at 9AM tomorrow, but I'm worried stinky guy will be there and there won't be enough people there for me to avoid rolling with or going near him, and I should maybe run to get ready for a 5K I'm doing with a coworker Oct. 26.

Sig Credit to Toxic