MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Honest question why have UFC fans not taken to

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #72 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF MaterialTanyaJade Is Future HOF Material
I have absolutely no respect for Jon Jones, the individual. He does the opposite of what he claims to espouse and I have no respect for that. Jon Jones the individual drives drunk, disrespects his opponents and his boss, backs out of event-saving fights due to his own ego, and regularly praises himself with such vain self-righteousness. If my son was old enough and mature enough to be influenced by prominent celebrities and athletes, I would use Jon Jones as an example of a low-charcter individual that my son should NOT be like.

Jon Jones the fighter, however, is like Toxic said, straight out of a video game. He knocks out guys like Shogun and submits guys like Machida and Belfort. The man is truly a remarkable athlete.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Ben Henderson personally and I found him to be very personable and friendly. I disagree with his religious viewpoints and expression but he seems like a very laid back, friendly guy who works hard in training. I thought he won the first fight with Edgar, but did think he lost the second. I'm a fan, but his passion for his faith bothers me sometimes.

I know next to nothing about Johnson. Seems like a nice guy.

The least concern to me is skin color.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote