MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #1680 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
I hope the cod franchise dies a slow, painful death. It is single handedly responsible for the destruction of the FPS genre I came to know and love.

What happened to FPS Multiplayer games focusing on balance, challenge and a skill gap? **** that, let's give you an automated helicopter reigning death on your enemies because you got 5 kills in a row! Congratulations!

I really despise cod, and long for the days where CS, Quake and Unreal Tournament were the pinnacle of FPS gaming.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote