MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar preview

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 10:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
BOOM
Bantamweight

BOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong wayBOOM rubs people the wrong way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
At first I thought this would be interesting, but the more I think about this fight, the more it just seems like a complete waste of Silva's remaining fights and time before he retires.

I know it's a replacement fight, but this will take time out of his calendar like anything else, and in the big picture it's pushing back fights that are actually relevant and interesting, like Weidman and GSP.

Bonnar has literally nothing but a puncher's chance here, this'll either be a complete clowning or a Silva dancearound.
This, only I never thought this fight would be interesting at any point. What a waste.
BOOM is offline   Reply With Quote