MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #23473 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Still mullin' over the last nights Sons Of Anarchy episode. That was one of the most riveting, compelling episodes in the entire franchise along with any TV episodes in history. I'm talking on par with "who shot Mr. Burns." K...I just had to add that lil anecdote in, but it was serious. SOA fans, old and new...watch all the seasons before you get to Season 5 Laying Pipes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
been doing my voluntary sessions down the womens refuge last 3 days, real heavy shit and i'm just about f*cking losing it, been awake nearly 40hrs because I deal with the heaviest emotional sh#t trying to help others out...why do it? because I guess I got years of bad karma to make up for...kinda like a "my name is earl" scenario.
just had a coffee...not my best move.
Take up any religion to build up your spiritual side then read books on it to strengthen your mind. My advice is to lessen the workload and eventually let other therapists deal with it completely. Why...not for selfish reasons, but because it will effect your mindstate in ways you can't even imagine. Their problems instantly become ingrained in you. That's the downside with altruistic people. We care too much about helping others...I've learned that sometimes you gotta help yourself out. Negative and positivity all atract one another. Help where you can, but cut it out before you lose yourself. You can't save the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Got a f'cking A+ on my examn today! WHOOOOOHOOOOO - Getting drunk as we speak!
On a lighter note!

You deserve a beer my friend. Join the party!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Funny Image_Baby Drink Becks.jpg (52.2 KB, 35 views)

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.