MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 01:49 PM   #1683 (permalink)
ClydebankBlitz
CBeebies

ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Bought fight night champion for ten bucks, its a beautiful game. If ea does this well with the Ufc game ill be ecstatic.

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App
Fight Night Champion is great besides three things.

1) The gameplay was made WAY too linier.
2) The pay for stats system. I had to spar with a mate for ages so I could get my chin and body up JUST so I could fight without getting first round flash KOed by superhumans.
3) The terrible number of fighters. Where are ALL the current champions?

Storymode was awesome the first playthrough though.

Budhist, yeah the gameplay wasn't MUCH different. I remember I was playing it and on a mission, my (quoting GTA) "homie" spawned at the other side of a building since I had went into the cutscene. I went around to find him on this random road I wasnt supposed to be on for this specific mission. Now re-routed, I took a different road. Next thing, I see that crazy dude in the cat outfit running around killing random pedestrians on the street. This was a completley unrelated road to the mission, and yet here it is. Mad shit haha.

Also, Black Ops EASILY smashes every FPS ever. You say it's not about skill level...then why do I always finish first?

MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote